Friday, April 4, 2014

Frustrated Artist

I was born with no talent. As in zero talent, there's nothing I'm good at.

However, there is one skill I wanted to learn so badly. And that is drawing. Ever since I was a kid, I love to draw. Even though my drawing skill is really horrible. I then became busy and wasn't able to continue practicing how to draw. Up to now, my drawing skills are still no good.
  
But since I'm bored and I have nothing to do this summer, I bought a sketch pad. I want to discover the inner artist in me. If there is.


I love drawing landscapes the most, I love nature, I love mountains, I love seas, and I love beautiful sceneries. I want to start practicing with easy landscapes. I still can't draw without any pattern. So I checked easy landscapes on the net and tried to copy the drawing techniques they used.





































The hardest thing I find really hard to draw is anime and portraits. I'm fine with drawing cartoon characters but anime characters were really hard. I was trying to draw an anime character from Akb0048. But I can't finish it.



One day, I wanted to be a good artist. But right now, all I can do is to practice and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment